I use presentation blogs instead of power points because blogs are:
- Native to the Web - reside online for reference following the conference
- Permit interaction through the comment mode
- Facilitate easy hyperlinks (all of the posting titles are hyperlinks to resources on the topic)
- Provide random access to postings - rather than paging through a serial list of slides
- Provide a lasting (and evolving) resource on the topic
You will find many more presentation blogs at my home page - linked to the title of this posting.
Take a quick tour of the blog - you will note that the right column includes daily RSS-updates from three blogs - Online Learning Update, Educational Technology, and Techno-News. Also note that the titles of each of the postings links to relevant resources.
Please post comments to keep the discussion going!